Hover over the image to see the design close up
Fulham Pottery SW6 by
Fulham Pottery is a watercolour and pen sketch of the large kiln at the junction of New Kings Road and Burlington Road in Fulham. The pottery was founded by John Dwight in 1672. It is just the kiln that remains which is now a Grade II listed building.